Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Never Thought I'd See the Day....

I never thought I would see the day that I would throw away all my skin care stuff.  But I did. I really, really did. Well, everything except my skin cleanser.

Why did I do this you ask? Because nothing worked.

Let me give you a backstory...

My friend told me about this new skin care product that she PROMISED me would have results. My thoughts? "Yeah, right."

I told her I will not sell skin care because nothing really works, nothing really erases those years. Nothing "makes you look younger." I refused to sell products that don't work to my friends who DO work hard for their money.  And I really didn't want a houseful of products I bought wholesale so I can sell them retail to my friends. And I certainly didn't want to convince them to sell it just so they can make money doing the same scam.   My sarcastic response was always, "Talk to my little, wrinkly hand."

But I decided since she would let me try it for a week for free, I gave it a half-hearted chance and was doing what I could to debunk her claim. I took my before picture, at the end of the day, with the terrible lighting in my bathroom, no makeup.

I used the product faithfully for 6 days.

Then I took my "after" photo under the same conditions in the same location. I put them side by side to compare.

To say I was shocked, was an understatement. My skin was brighter, the bags under my eyes were GONE! The dark circles were visibly reduced and my skin was definitely smoother!

So I took a gamble and posted these pictures on my FB wall. Within 1 hour I had 6 people who wanted to know what this was and how they could get their hands on it.

My husband tried it and has loved it. His keratosis (pre-cancerous lesions) on his face were gone in 4 days! His mom, my beautiful mother-in-law tried it for the lesion on her face. It was gone in a week. No more burning these things off!  They are both very happy!!

So what is this miracle elixir??  Nerium AD.  New on the market - the company is only 10 months old at this writing.  The website is www.skinpros.nerium.com.





No comments: