
I should say that I never thought I should blog because, quite frankly I don't think my life is really that exciting that it would garner any interest. However, in order to let family and friends see updated pictures and know what's going on in the Horvet household, I thought I'd start one. It's also a good way to keep a diary of sorts for my kids to see in the future.
I also have a college degree. It's a BA in English so in order to keep my writing skills current, I think I will do some writing here. Sometimes they will be random thoughts, sometimes deep thoughts, sometimes just prayers.
So, a little about us. Rick and I have been happily married 14 years (15 in March), we have 2 children ages 9 and 4. Both of our children are adopted. Peter was born in 1999 and came home at 4 days old. Caroline was born in China on our 10th anniversary while we were at Disneyland. We arrived in Changsha, Hunan Province, China and received her 2 days after her first birthday! Soon I'll write about our children's stories. They are amazing stories of joy, heartache, triumph, bravery, and sacrificial love.
7 comments:
YAY!!! First to comment!! I am so excited you have entered the blogging world!
Hey! My life isn't exciting either, but I still like my blog. =) Welcome!
Well, it's about time! Great first post. I love the family picture.
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Lori W
Hey welcome to the blogging world! It's a fun way to document stories for your kiddos -- I have such a crappy memory that I'd never remember half the funny stories to tell them if I didn't write them down for the blog.
Love the family picture!
Great Teresa! Of course we are interested in you and your family. I can't believe your kids are already 4 and 9. It all goes by so fast.
Teresa,
What a wonderful way to share about the life and happenings of Jesus and the Horvet's - may your writing skills bring Him glory!!
Jill
Teresa - I am looking forward to updates and happenings in your home.
Post a Comment