Caroline inherited some wings from the neighbor girl a few weeks ago.
Aren't they cute? Here she is perched on top of her playhouse. She uses this playhouse more like a jungle gym than a playhouse, but....whatever.
She is having a wonderful time with them. In this video, it would seem she is a cross between Tinkerbell and the Wizard of Oz monkeys.
In this video, she explains how she got her wings.
She begged for Daddy to make her a dog house. She really did. So he got some cardboard from work and fashioned the lovely masterpiece above.
In fact, she loves it so much, she has been sleeping in it for the past 3 weeks.
Every. Single. Night.
Not. Even. Kidding.
The kids have been on a campaign to get a dog and my simple reply is that we don't need a dog. We have Caroline. You can seethat she still loves wearing her dog costume over any princess garb. She has the best time sitting up, rolling over, playing dead, and begging for treats that it's a lot like having a dog, except that this dog is potty trained.
Seriously....
5 comments:
Dad did an awesome job on the dog house! I am shocked that Caroline has been sleeping in it for 3 weeks. If only it was that easy to put my kiddos to bed. I be that dog house is a lot less expensive than a princess canopy bed. Chloe still hogs my king-sized bed.
hilarious! she sounds like a hand full!!!!!
Yep - she's still full of beans your Caroline. I'm crazy about her dollhouse and the backyard "penthouse" fort. Oh, my girls would love that. The doghouse too.
She has such a great imagination!
I am totally cracking up about her sleeping in the doghouse! Because who wouldn't want to... really? that just looks like so much stinkin' fun and daddy did a great job building that for her!
I love her having fun with the wings! :)
I'd say she was a real girly-girl, except for your comment about her peeing like a dog, hee hee. Kids are a hoot!
Caroline has some amazing wings and the story...what a story she has to tell! :)
Love that dog house and such a cute puppy too!
Love and blessings,
Robin
Post a Comment