My nephews, Joel and Travis just turned 6 and we had a birthday party for them at the local Aquatic Center near their home. Peter enjoyed the large slide, but the birthday boys and their cousin, Caroline were too little to enjoy it. Bummer.
However, Caroline spotted these lovely pink sunglasses that belonged to her cousin, and the birthday boys' big sister, Rebecca and quickly decided that she should model them while I snapped away with the camera:
Oh yeah. I'm in trouble....
Big trouble...
Where does she get this?

The boys are mad for Legos so my sister-in-law made a very cute and clever cake! The top knobs are, of all things, Ding-Dongs! Can you guess what the bottom layer is?
Rice Krispy Treats!! (Yes, she ran out of blue frosting)
Did I mention that ALL the boys played with the Legos??
Yes, ALL of them...
They are all in their bathing suits, but seem uninterested in swimming...
Peter shows off his jet fighter

At gift opening, the boys could not climb over each other fast enough to see this Lego City.
And leaf through this Lego book with Grandma.

And later, Caroline and Joel decided to model costumes. Caroline has quite the uh, muscles across her chest.


How's your summer going?
3 comments:
Where do they get that "tude" is right. I ask myself that all the time. If they had older sisters - it would make sense. And it's not us, right?
Fun post. Can't believe the summer is almost over.
Yes dear, I think you are in trouble! I'm having a hard time seeing you walking around striking a fancy/schmancy pose for a photographer! Or maybe there's just a lot you haven't shared ... hmmm. LOL!
Love the cake, what a clever idea!
OMG!!! They are so big!! She's a natural born model :-)
Post a Comment