Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome to the Blog World, Karen!

My friend, Karen has just joined the blog world! She is mom to Cody (the same Cody she "never wanted to play with ever again!") Yes, the very same one!

We could not survive motherhood without our kids' playdates and babysitting each other's kids. When we both want a night out, we have our girls night out and the husbands count down the hours to our return....

Check out her blog and welcome her to the blogosphere!

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! It really helps to know that I have adoptive moms out there who UNDERSTAND! This blogging world is GrEaT!!

Your kids are darling :) I had to link over and check out your blog.

Love
Kim Brown

Natalie said...

Hi I just found your blog. I put you as a follower because I want to come back and read about your adoption. We have 2 little ones from China as well!
Natalie

Michelle Riggs said...

Thank you for following Abby's story. We appreciate your prayers.