My Canadian acquaintance,
Catherine, just adopted her daughter, Hannah!!! Three and a half years after she sent her dossier to China to adopt a little girl, she finally has her daughter in her arms. I couldn't be happier for her. Of course, I especially love seeing her hold her daughter in the same room I held my Caroline for the first time. If you get a chance, click over and congratulate her for sticking it out for so long and having a terrific attitude about it too!
3 comments:
Hip, Hip, Hooray! I met Catherine several years ago...two adoptions ago for us. She has been so supportive of our adoptions as she was waiting for her Hannah.
It is exciting to see her united with her sweet daughter!
Kim
Isn't it wonderful - Catherine and Hannah. Wow.
BTW - same room for us too for Dahlia. Feels great to see it again and feel the happiness.
Wanda
That's awesome! I don't know about you, but to this day I can't read about a gotcha day w/out getting goose bumps and tears. So happy for your friend!
Post a Comment