Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bad Blogger!


A month in pictures:



Peter made this outline of a person. Why you ask??


So he and his friends can use them for target practice with airsoft pistols.


They also made a bridge to cross this ridiculously wide creek....


And they used this rock to cross the ridiculously wide creek while making the bridge. Over and over and over....


And then they found this stick tied with a rope in a tree. So they partook in the joy of it.



Christmas at my sister's house with my nephew, Garrett and Peter playing guitar hero.

Caroline liked it too.

Caroline told my sister she wanted a REAL unicorn for Christmas, but she like this one....A LOT!

She also received a Cabbage Patch doll.

And then signed the adoption certificate.

Peter got a new bike from my sister and brother-in-law.

We also had a leak under our street.

And we had another exchange student from China/Mongolia. He called himself Razor and he has a little sister Caroline's age at home so he knew how to entertain her. His shoulders and neck were sore later.


And in other news: Caroline learned how to ride a two-wheeler! You can see the video here.

Sorry if this post is rather curt. I'm having trouble with blogger and trying to get this published.

4 comments:

Carolin said...

i'm right there with you on the 'bad blogger' front. Enjoyed seeing your pictures though. Peter is such a handsome little guy! And little Caroline, goodness she is cute!

M3 said...

Ha! That target practice is hilarious. And wow, huge congrats to Caroline on the two wheeler mastery. I'm thinkin' our girls will be driving real cars before their training wheels ever come off... sigh...

Natalie said...

Are you kidding. I love the post! It's so hard to post anything anymore but at least you did it!
I love boys and their adventures. Makes life so much fun. I have forgotten... my son is 19 now.

momwithfaithandhope said...

I'm becoming a bad blogger too! Thanks for stopping by today. I enjoyed the update in a month (at a glance version!) - Your kids are awfully adventurous!!!! Love that bridge, and the swing?! WOW - the target practice dummy - tell him to make him "fat" next time so it will appear he's a better shooter. . .unless he's training to be a sharp shooter?! LOL