Remember a few months ago, I posted about Caroline's "China sister" Abby getting new siblings? Well, she now has two baby sisters! Yep, Tatiana and Helena were born 3 months ago and are doing very well! So well, that they were the guests of honor at the baby shower we held for them on Saturday.
Analyn was radiant while showing off her babies and her gorgeous new home. Abby was the perfect little hostess, proudly showing everyone her baby sisters and helping Mommy open gifts. Caroline and McKenna helped hand out gifts for those who won the shower games.
And many of the guests remembered Abby and gave her "big sister" gifts as well:
The day before the shower, Caroline and I headed out to their house to help set up and I put her and Abby to the task of making a "Congratulations" banner. They had a fun time painting the letters and then putting their hand prints on the banner.
Caroline and Abby had a wonderful time together.
Abby loves her baby sister, but let Caroline feed her.
Caroline and Abby were happily playing so well that they had a difficult time sleeping. Abby was so excited to have her first sleepover in her new house! Caroline started to get a little weepy and couldn't sleep so I ended up sleeping in the same room with them. Trying to get sleep at 10:15 with 2 giggling six year olds was, um, challenging. They FINALLY quieted down at 11:30 after I threatened to sleep in the guest room as originally planned.
I figured they would get up around 8:30 or so since they got to sleep so late. No such luck. They were up and getting dressed at 6:00!! Oye!
Abby, Caroline, McKenna - beautiful Huaihua girls. The prettiest jewels to be plucked from China.
And now Caroline now wants a house as pretty as Abby's.....
And a baby sister.....
And I'm in trouble....
3 comments:
Too cute!! Love the pictures!
now I think a baby sister - or two is a divine idea :-) Whatever are you waiting on?!!!
Such beautiful girls and precious babies!!!
Yes, Teresa Caroline has a family!!! That is so funny that her names is the same as you and your daughter! :)
Love and blessings,
Robin
Post a Comment