Blogging to Save My Sanity
Now that's carbo loading!
yewwww! but hey, at least he was trying. never know when he might conjure up the next "big" culinary hit!
Oh that is funny!!! I don't think I would have been brave enough to try them, but I do give huge kudos for creativity. :-)
Too funny! Simone wants to make them as well but so far I've been able to persuade otherwise. Maybe I'll let her try.Great job Peter, they almost look yummy!Jen
My girls LOVE ICarly. They watch it all the time.I think I'll pass on the spaghetti tacos, but that sure is clever.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Now that's carbo loading!
yewwww! but hey, at least he was trying. never know when he might conjure up the next "big" culinary hit!
Oh that is funny!!! I don't think I would have been brave enough to try them, but I do give huge kudos for creativity. :-)
Too funny! Simone wants to make them as well but so far I've been able to persuade otherwise. Maybe I'll let her try.
Great job Peter, they almost look yummy!
Jen
My girls LOVE ICarly. They watch it all the time.
I think I'll pass on the spaghetti tacos, but that sure is clever.
Post a Comment