Thursday, December 18, 2008

Did you know that burps can talk?

This morning, Caroline wanted me to help her put on her other sock. She did fine putting on her first sock so I told her to try the other one. She burped and then told me, "My burp says no."

She cracks me up.

Earlier, she decided she wanted to dress herself. This is the outfit she chose:



Yes, the pants are too short, the shirt has marking pen stains on it, the socks are lavender, and the sweater is 2 sizes too small. BUT! All the tags are in the back. She proudly showed them to me herself!

Love her!

I wish I had a blog from when Peter was this age...Sigh.

PS: She just came to me to toot in my presence. She said, "Mom, I can pop the bubbles on the inside!"

Have a great giggle today, courtesy of Caroline.

3 comments:

QingLu Mama said...

Please thank Caroline for the very very much needed laugh! That just totally cracked me up! What a cutie pie she is...
Jennifer

Mark and Kristine said...

Merry Christmas! I love your holiday banner!

M3 said...

Great outfit!!!