We celebrated Peter's birthday on Friday, two days before his actual birthday because he was leaving for VBS camp on his actual birthday. The posting dates are out of order, but if you read the last post, you'll understand.
Peter had 13 friends at the pool and I rented the homeowner's association clubhouse for the day, which proved to be a lifesaver!
The boys had a blast! I bought some cheap water guns at the .99 cent store as party favors so they could use them at the pool. They played for an hour, then I brought them in for hot dogs, chips, and cake. Then Peter opened his gifts and they were back in the pool for the next 2 1/2 hours! The party could not have gone better and I had terrific help from 2 other moms and a grandma. The were such a great group of boys who did not exclude Caroline during the party! The weather was perfect and Peter was absolutely in his element with all of his friends with him to celebrate turning 10.
Caroline also helped me make the cake...sort of.
2 comments:
Happy Bday looks like a great time~!
Happy, happy bday Peter!! Looks like it was a wonderful party, and I also loved that look on his face in that singing pic -- what a perfect moment.
Post a Comment