Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Caroline's friend, McKenna turned 5 on Sunday. Her party was so much fun and the little princesses and two princes had a great time jumping on the trampoline, playing duck, duck, goose, hot potato (with a real potato), pin the gems on Strawberry Shortcake's tiara, and eating cupcakes! (They were yummy, by the way! Mmmm.) Caroline won the hot potato game and no one wanted to wear the mask to cover their eyes to pin the gem on the tiara. Hmmmm. Is that cheating? I guess if everyone is doing it, then it's not cheating?? Ok, they're 4-5 year olds, so I guess we'll cut them some slack. I don't think it will mean that they are doomed for prison...




McKenna and Caroline before the party began. In the background is Princess Strawberry Shortcake.




Chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese before the cupcakes.

Duck, Duck, Goose

Caroline winning Hot Potato
Apparently, they all felt McKenna could not open her gifts by herself.
Ahh...sharing.

Caroline turns 5 on Thursday and we are planning a Disneyland trip for the occasion. I'll post some pictures when we get back.


And here's proof that sometimes my kids like each other:


Have a great week!


2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Caroline! We took Chloe to Disneyland for her 5th birthday in January.

It was awesome!!!!

I even lost my camera, so I had to buy a new one (my first DSLR). Now I have a new hobby.

Lori W

QingLu Mama said...

Great pictures! I love birthday parties, the kids get so excited! I wish Caroline the happiest of birthdays! Have fun!
Jennifer