So, Caroline gets a scooter for her birthday from her Aunt Dana. Remember the beloved bike she received not a month ago?? Yeah, well apparently she has forgotten about it too, much to the delight of her Aunt. The scooter is reigning supreme right now, but not to worry, she will be back on her bike as soon as she is ready, which will be soon, I'm sure. In this picture, she is on day 2 of a 3-day marathon of wearing the Alice in Wonderland dress.
Peter, on the other hand, managed to find a good use for Caroline's Wiki-Stiks:
His spelling is good, format and use of case need improvement.
Tomorrow he goes for his green stripe belt test. He and I are both confident he will pass. In the meantime, here's a cute picture of togetherness in front of the computer:
Yep, nothing says togetherness like sharing a chair and a computer game. Ahhh.
1 comment:
Gotta love 'em!
To think, I just found out about wiki sticks about 2 months ago. Wonder what cave I was living in?...one without kids ;0)
Post a Comment