Saturday, March 21, 2009



Well, as expected, Peter passed his green belt test with flying colors! They all did so well that Master Yoo was energized and excited that his students did so well.


Getting his belt from Master Yoo


The whole class after the test.




As part of their test, they needed to break a board with a kick. Unfortunately, Peter's board broke in his hands before the test. It broke the tension a little and everyone was giggling-pretty loudly! Master Yoo said Peter had a "strong mind" to break it before he kicked it. Uh...yeah...that's it...

Of course, his friend (and future fiance...I'm just sayin') Emily will now move up and join him in the intermediate classes. They are both happy about that. (I'm just sayin'....)

Emily and Peter before the test.


I am so proud to be this boys mama, let me tell you! He's a great kid with a great heart and tries his best at almost everything (ok, so he's not PERFECT! He's just almost perfect, in my eyes anyway. Just the way I like it.)

Caroline is still loving her scooter and has learned to glide on one foot down the street. I know, I know. Her helmet is not on. It appears we have misplaced it, but will find it soon. After these pictures were taken, I found her old helmet that doesn't fit well, but it was better than nothing.

Caroline gliding on one foot.

I take no credit for her fashion choice here. I asked her to get dressed and this is what she decided on. But look at her balance on the back wheels!

Tomorrow we say goodbye to our pastor of 15 years. He has been promoted to overseer of all the S. California Foursquare churches. I'm excited to meet our new pastor, but am sad to see Pastor John go. I will talk more about that after tomorrow.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Congrats to your green belt guy!

Shelly and Family said...

Way to go Peter!!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what a proud Mama I bet you are !!! great pictures ... I pray your new pastor will reach many people for the Lord ..

love ya girl !!!

DawnS said...

Ya just gotta love her style!