Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Fashion Challenge Friday Again!! YAY!


For today's challenge, Caroline has decided to sport her pj shirt from last night, with her very dirty turquoise pants that you cannot see (going for the grunge look, I guess). In her efforts to emulate Iron Chef, she is sporting an apron fashioned from a cloth diaper/spit up rag left here by Cody this morning and completing the ensemble with fashion-forward head attire, courtesy of the Ace Bandage company. Don't worry, the sharp clips were not employed for this picture. No children were harmed taking this photo.
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

A for Originality...love it!

Karen said...

HA HA HA! Cody doesn't even realize it is missing...good thing eh? Tell Caroline I love her outfit.

Lori Lynn said...

I think the pose and facial expression says it all.

Lori

M3 said...

An ace bandage headband -- too funny! That's just the icing on a very creative cake. Thanks for sharing the grins.

Wanda said...

Too funny! Amazing what they can come up with when given the chance.

Wanda
www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com

DawnS said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG she is a soooooo cute!

Natalie said...

When she is older she wouldn't believe you so the pictures will be priceless!

She's adorable

a Tonggu Momma said...

I love that she loves the Iron Chef. The Tongginator is all about what she calls the Food Channel. She watches Iron Chef, but Tyler is her favorite.