Monday, May 18, 2009

Scrumptious Ponytails

I bought this little outfit for Caroline last year, knowing it would fit this year. Love those end-of-year clearance sales! However, what makes this picture just over-the-top-adorable is the ponytails. Don't you think?

This is why I wanted a girl (come on ladies, admit it!). I wanted to be able to dress her up, do her hair, and...


...paint our fingernails together. I love, love, love this polish. It's perfect for little girls and busy moms. Why I hear you ask? BECAUSE IT DRIES IN 60 SECONDS!!! Yep, that's right! 60 seconds. You can see it here .

I figure with my opinionated little girl, I need to do all this fun dress-up stuff NOW while she will still let me.....

Someday she and I will enjoy a day at the spa, just the two of us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute hair and outfit!!! Yeah thats why i had to have another girl!!! lol

I get the speed dry nail polish from avon and its great for doing active tots nails!!!

Hugs,leslie

Daisy Rain Martin said...

Your kids are DELICIOUS! I could eat 'em! I wouldn't know what to do with a little girl if I had one, but I'd sure dress her up!

QingLu Mama said...

Oh yes, love ponytails on little girls! And it looks like Caroline has some pretty thick hair! Just lovely. And I love Friday's outfit, she sure gets creative!
Have a great holiday weekend!

Natalie said...

It's so true! I love everything girly and I love having both girls to do whatever they will allow me to do right now! Sometimes I have to bribe my almost 6 year old though. I love the sounds of the nail polish. I'm going to have to look into it!

Your daughter is a cutie patootie in those tails and I love how long her hair looks!

Unknown said...

checking