Friday, October 31, 2008

Harvest Festival 2008

We had our church Harvest Festival tonight. Whew! What a night. Jolly Jumps, pony rides, games, more candy than Target, face painting, and music to play by. Peter wore his Tae Kwon Do uniform as a costume, Caroline was a ballerina. Peter played just about every game there while Caroline dragged me or Yumiko around to every game and then to the pony rides and petting zoo. I worked the Balloon Dart game on the last shift and have a blister on my thumb where I was pushing pins with balloons attached into the board. It is now 10:30 and Caroline is insisting she's not tired. Perhaps we need to curb the sugar intake this late in the evening...

This how they looked in the early evening before we left...


Caroline is quite the miniture golf pro.



Peter the marksman making his Daddy proud.

Caroline could have spent the entire night on this pony.


"I know I've seen you in a movie, haven't I?"



Must...get...sleeeeeeep.......

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Looks like you all had a great time at the festival last night. We had kids up until about 11 last night(which is very late for us)and they were still insisting they weren't tired!!

You have a beautiful family!
Feel free to stop by anytime :)

Lori Lynn said...

Oooh a pony ride..how fun! Looks like you all had a great time.

Lori W

Carolin said...

Oh goodness Teresa, they have grown a LOT since the last pictures I saw! Oh my, don't they just make your heart beat just go wild?! What blessings!!!