Monday, October 13, 2008

A Short Rant...

Is anyone else tired of former child TV stars "tell all"s? Honestly! Now Maureen McCormick (aka "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" Brady) now has a new book about her trials and tribulations and her many men. The show was on 30-PLUS years ago! Can we please move on? Many of the kids who watched the show are grandparents now for crying out loud! Their kids never heard of The Brady Bunch and are busy raising their own kids. It's like they are trying to keep alive a career that ended after they hit puberty. So their lives weren't like they were portrayed on the show - WHOSE WAS??

OK, I'm done...thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

I saw that story in the news, but didn't even bother to read/watch it. I have better things to do that follow the personal tribulations of "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia"

Keep on bloggin'

Lori

Anonymous said...

Uh, yeah mine was! TOTALLY.

;)