For a few months now, it has been reported of tainted formula in China. Basically, melamine has been found in a particular brand of formula. I had not heard about any of the babies in the orphanages being affected until now. This family http://adcoxfamily.blogspot.com/ has a little boy waiting for them in the hospital with severe right kidney disease. The US specialist they brought his file to said this child needs to come home immediately or he may not make it. Please continue to pray for this family and this precious little guy.
The other prayer request is for my friend, Teresa. She has Lupus and although she is keeping a good sense of humor, her condition is baffling the doctors. Please pray for her healing. Her blog is http://teresalupusdiary.blogspot.com/
Thanks.
1 comment:
Wow! I am so saddened to read of the melamine poisoning of that sweet boy. I hope his family will bring him home soon.
Looking forward to seeing your family on the 23rd!
By the way, I tagged you on my blog. Go here, http://chloeandpearl.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html for details.
Lori W
Post a Comment